Dreams Of You Poems

Love Poems, Love Letters
Love Poems for Him, Love Poems for Her

Dreams Of You

We stood beside the daffodils
the evening sun shone o'er the bay
we saw the river from the hills
the hours gently passed away
I was your girl, you were my boy
in days when life was full of joy

And even now, I reminisce
still see the sunset o'er the bay
and feel the magic of your kiss
the years withering away
I'm still your girl, you're my boy
dreams of you are dreams of joy

By.Joyce

dreams of you poems
Because of You

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Love Poems | Romantic Poems | Love Letters. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top