Romance poems-I Found You

Love Poems, Love Letters
Love Poems for Him, Love Poems for Her

Never Felt Like This Before

I have never felt like this before.
A smile comes to my face when I see you.
Your amazing eyes, that laugh, its nice.
Everything about you is just perfect a little to perfect, but I like it.
For once in my life I have never felt like I have ever found my soul mate and well I think I found the one.
Its YOU.
You have cared about my feelings, you just care about me like I care about you.
This feeling is right and now I am going to make everything count and do whatever it takes to be with you forever.


By Mellisa

romance poems
love poems

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Love Poems | Romantic Poems | Love Letters. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top