Valentine's Day Poem

Love Poems, Love Letters
Love Poems for Him, Love Poems for Her


Our Valentine's Day


Betwixt the trees birds now play

And now sing love songs all today,

Envious is me to the lovers in feather

As my sweetheart is not here but high afar,

Oh, how I will have whispered my verse of lover

On this very day of Valentine as those friends in the air.


On this day of Valentine I miss

You even more because I see Tulips

Budding out skywards with crimson lips

Trying to meet the sunlight before anyone else,

Yes, please let me be the only sunlight on yours

And let me infuse my love till night sleeps with stars.


Though now to the stars you are nearer

On each Valentine's Day I shall remember

You in my heart and reminiscently will I whisper

My ceaseless love and so promise to despair never

Because your heart and mine shall be united forever

In those songs of birds and the flowering tulips out there.


by Joe Eijyuu

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Love Poems | Romantic Poems | Love Letters. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top